Writing

Every now and then we will get the opportunity to publish a piece of writing of our choosing to the blog to share with all our friends and whanau. 
Here are some stories from this week! 
We have been focussing on our attention grabbing starters.

What a week it has been...

Yawooow I’m principal for a day, I got it after afternoon tea. I went to the country fair at 8.00 o'clock. I helped set up the books. Then I had morning tea. I went to the balloon shop. I got a green guitar.


Logan


Crash bang caboosh. When I got let in my red race car I went so fast I crashed into a green car. Then I crashed into a red car. Brrrrrm I’m trying to get into first place… then I got into first place. I also went on the swinging swing and it was awesome.


Josh


When the man said go I pressed my foot down on the green pedal and I went really fast. I crashed into two cars and there was a car that had no overtaking and I overtook it.


William




Weeeee  I am a little bit dizzy after that chair o plane ride, but I got to go on the bumper cars and my cousin nearly crashed into me and he got a sore foot from jumping off the big slide.


Louie


Crash the tea cup broke! Yay said the people that got the prizes. Down came the prizes. My dad broke the tea cup. l tried to get the lego jar but l didn’t. Wow what a day!!

Lachlan

AAAAH!  A crab bit me and  I  RAN to my group. I found a crab in a hole and he was not happy. Then the crab jumped and I ran around and around and suddenly I did not see the crab nipping me.

Kortez

Comments