The rain is falling!

Happy Easter Room One!

It is a shame we did not get to have an awesome day prepping for the exciting weekend ahead. I hope you all keep safe and dry and enjoy some much needed rest and whānau time.

We did neat writing earlier this week making suggestions of who would be good to take over from the Easter Bunny in case he got sick. Fingers crossed he doesn't mind the rain or some of you may be getting a call.

If the Easter bunny gets sick I would be perfect for the job because I am good at hiding eggs and hopping like a bunny. I would hide them in trees and below the trees and on branches that are fat and nice. Like a nest with branches. It might be fun.
Benjamin

If the Easter Bunny was sick I would just If the Easter Bunny was sick I will be the Easter
say ‘I will be the Easter Bunny’ because I Bunny because my teeth look like bunny teeth.
will dress up as the bunny. I’m a sneaky bunny with my sneaky toes and I will
Chevy sneak the eggs.
Robert


If the Easter bunny gets sick I would be the perfect one because I am good at gymnastics, hiding and hiding easter eggs because it would be sad if there would be no easter this year.
Kiarn


If the Easter Bunny is sick I think my mum would be good for the job because she is good at hiding Easter eggs I think the Easter Bunny lives in the forest in a Easter egg house full with Easter eggs. I think the Easter Bunny is sick because he is sick of walking.
Makaea


If the Easter Bunny gets sick I think I would If the Easter Bunny gets sick I will ask my dad
do the job. I am super bunny because I can he will be very quiet. He tries to stay up until 10
fly, I can bounce, I can sneak. o’clock. He will try very hard.
William Tyler


If the Easter Bunny gets sick my uncle and dad will be the Easter Bunny and I would not want my dog to be the Easter Bunny because my dog will eat my chocolate eggs.
Camryn


If the Easter Bunny gets sick I think my dad would help out the Easter Bunny to hide the Easter eggs everywhere. My dad lets me find all the Easter eggs. When I wake up in the morning, then I went outside to find the Easter eggs.
Luke


If the Easter Bunny was sick I will be the Easter Bunny and deliver the eggs all over the world. It’s a big job being the Easter Bunny, you need a bag and lots of Easter eggs. I need to deliver quickly or I’ll get seen by the children and the children will tell their friends about me, but they shouldn’t or the Easter Bunny won’t come to their house ever again. The Easter Bunny only comes to good people.
Toby


If the Easter Bunny gets sick it is fine because me, my mum or my grandma can do it because my grandma is very good at being quiet and my mum is good at sneaking and I am good at hiding. That's why I want to be the Easter Bunny.
Olivia

If the Easter Bunny gets sick I would help it deliver I think Lachlan will be a amazing Easter
the Easter eggs. I will be tough and I will be fast. Bunny. Lachlan has good skills cause he
Kortez is great and amazing. He is sneaky and fast.
Anahera


If the Easter Bunny gets sick and he or she had a lot of Easter eggs to deliver to the boys and girls I will tell the Easter Bunny that I will do the delivering for the day. I will tell Tyler to help me deliver all the eggs. Tyler can be my assistant, and why I think me and Tyler will be good for the deliveries is because me and Tyler are great at delivering.
Aroha


If the Easter Bunny is off sick I will phone another Easter Bunny and ask him to give me a ginormous chocolate bunny with pop'n candy and m&ms and I think he will put it in the feijoa trees. I will find my big Easter Bunny.
Logan

What if the easter Bunny is sick and if it does not come to school? I will be the Easter Bunny and I hide them in the trees and I will hide a chocolate bunny up in the tree. The Easter Bunny is at school now and I won’t need to be Easter Bunny anymore.
Rebecca-Marley


If the Easter Bunny gets sick I think my kitten could do the job because she can run very very fast and she can catch mice. She doesn’t like Easter eggs and she could be the best one. She could put a basket on her with Easter eggs and she can climb trees.
Lachlan

If the Easter bunny gets sick I think Mr Towersey could take over the Easter Bunny, or me. It would be fun delivering eggs to some homes I would deliver a humongous chocolate bunny.
Leah

It is Easter day and the Easter Bunny has not put the eggs out, it might be sick. My cat might do it because she is very very fast and she hopes that people she delivers the eggs to will leave some milk.
Louie

It is almost Easter, If the Easter Bunny gets sick, my dad will be the Easter Bunny because he is the biggest in my family to hunt for the Easter eggs.
Aaria


Our cute Easter cards may be a little delayed making home!

Thanks for an awesome Term One!! Have a great holiday and I look forward to a busy Term Two.

Comments