Follow by Email

Friday, 12 May 2017

Tooth Defenders!

 Tooth Defenders 
We have had the dental van visiting so that has sparked some chat about our visits, and some advice for anyone needing a few tips on dental hygiene!

I watched Chelsea get her teeth done. I am going to have a filling and
But I went first she had a look at my teeth. I do not know if it will hurt.
- Tyler - Josh

When I went to the dentist they pulled my
teeth out.
- Luke

Yay i am happy because this month the dental nurses are here. When I was in Room 2 and 3 I went to the dentist but i’ve never went to the dentist this month but hopefully I will go to the dentist.                                        
- Aroha

After reading A Meanies Party, by Joy Cowley some of us thought that the Meanies could learn a thing or two about teeth cleaning.


1. Get toothbrush > I get my tooth brush
2. Get toothpaste > I put my tooth paste
3. Brush teeth > Spit out my tooth paste
4. Bottom and top > I call my meanie she eats fruit and
5. Spit veges she eats only a little bit of lollies.
6. Floss. - Aaria
7. Morning and night.
- William

Meanies have to brush their teeth night and morning everyday. If they don’t brush their teeth everyday they might get rotten teeth.
- Luke

1 comment:

  1. I really like the meanie's stories,
    and I like the funny ones.

    ReplyDelete