Production

Wow wow wowowoowow.

What an amazing week we have had!! So so impressed with all the Room One tamariki. I hope all who attended enjoyed it as much as I did.

First things first here is our writing we did in the build up!
Stay tuned for follow up writing. Please email me any photos you have! I'd love to see them and we can put some on here.



I'm happy because I have never had a line in the production. l am surprised that I am doing soccer on the production day.
Louie


When it is the production I am going to feel excited because I am going to see my family.
I am going to feel brave because I am old enough to go on stage and speak. I have got lines.
Benjamin

Next week me and my class are going to have a production. In the production we are going to be on a 14 metre boat. William and Leah are our top leaders in the production. On the production day I am going to feel proud and nervous. Why I am feeling proud and nervous is because there is going to be hundreds of people watching us.
Aroha


I am excited for the production and nervous my mum made my shorts last year. My mums going to to be  proud of me. I don't know ‍who is going to be at the production. My line is ‘Have you told them about the rats?!’
Robert


I am feeling nervous for the production because i have never been in a production. I am all so excited for the production because mum and dad will be proud of me.
Josh


I am excited and happy for the production because I have been on a stage before. I am happy because my family is coming to watch me. I have one line
Makaea


I am feeling happy and brave because I am confident and my parents are coming. I will feel good too. My parents are going to see me, they are excited.
Lachlan


In the production I am happy and excited about the costume that I am wearing I am wearing a bow my mum and dad and sister and my brother is coming it will be fun. William and Leah are the main of the production.
Aaria

I am feeling nervous because I get  scared but my friends helping me not be scared. I do not like people watching me dance.

I am feeling happy and excited and brave because my parents are coming to the production. I am a 20 year old man. I have a line.
Simeon


I am proud because I will see my baby sister she ‍‍‍will see me on stage and this is  her first time she will be excited and I am excited.
Anahera

I am feeling proud because I have performed in front of 300 people. I am feeling happy.
William

In the production I am a rat. I am feeling nervous because I am performing in front of so many people. I am happy because I am going to see my mum and dad.
Toby

I am going to feel shocked because I've never said a line before. My mum and dad will be proud of me too. I don't want to walk on the ship all by myself.
Rebecca-Marley

I am excited for the production because I feel special. I am not nervous because I am more excited. 
Logan

Comments

Post a Comment