My Pet

Hello families! If you have a pic of the pet written about here email it through for our class display :)

My dog Mia
is a good hunter dog as a piranha.
She is as white as paper.
The colour of her eyes is as blue as the ocean.
My dog sleeps with me when it’s night
She likes me very much.
I am excited that I've got a dog.

Chevy


My budgie Sunny
is as quick as a cheetah.
My budgie is as gold as Elizabeth’s crown.
My budgie is so so loud.
My budgie sleeps in until 10am in the morning.
I miss Sunny.


Benjamin


My kitten Millie
hunts like a lion.
She is as bright as a star.
Her nose is as pink as a flower.
Her eyes are as green as grass.
My kitten eats as fast as a cheetah.
When I pick her up she scampers away.



Robert


My dog Tama
is as little as a tiny peanut.
He is as tricky as a magician.
His blue eyes are as blue as the sea.
When we go on a bike ride on the court
he always chases us like a cheetah.
He was the perfect pet.


Kiarn


My dog Chaos
is as fast as a car.
My dog Chaos is as big as a husky.
My dog Chaos is as noisy as an alarm.
When we take Chaos for a walk he goes chaos!!!!


Makaea


My guinea pig Sokey is ginger.
He squeaks like a mouse.
My guinea pig has grubby nails.
My guinea pig sleeps in a cold and shady place.
Sokey amazes me.


Camryn

My pet pony Indie
is as soft as a cloud.
She is as orange as a tiger.
She is as young as a flower and she is as fast as a rocket.
She is as shiny as the queen’s crown.
My pony is the perfect pony.


Tyler


My dog Chop
is as fast as a cheetah.
He’s as quiet as a kitten.
He is as hungry as a pig and he is as good as a hunting dog.
He is the best dog ever.


Luke


My dog Obin
is as silly as a stegosaurus.
My dog wags his tail as fast as a helicopter spinner.
He smells like rotten fish.
My dog dances.
I love Obin.


Toby


My kitten Smooch
he is as cute as a baby.
He is as black and white as a cow.
He is as fancy as the circus.
When I go somewhere he follows me.
I love Smooch.


Olivia

My ngeru Bobo is as old as expired milk.
He's as slow as a snail.
He's as black as being locked up in a dungeon.
He always sleeps on my bed at night.
He's the best cat in the pet shop.

Ashlee


My chicken Roseabell
is as white as milk.
She is as white as a cloud.
My chicken smells like rotten cheese.
My chicken poos on my arm and foot.
I ❤️ my pet.


Tayla


My dog Kitoro
is as fancy as Queen Elizabeth.
He is as silent as a ghost.
He is smarter than a brain full of knowledge.
He is as serious as a soldier.
I love Kitoro because we have lots in common.


Aroha


My cat Milly
is as naughty as a robber.
She eats as much as a dinosaur.
One of her paws are pink.
She’s as gold as a 2 dollar coin.
She sleeps on my sister’s bed.
I love my cat.


Josh


My dog Bronx
is as strong as a dinosaur.
My dog Bronx is as white and black as a panda.
My dog Bronx his eyes are as brown as chocolate.
My dog Bronx chase his friend like they are racing
I love Bronx

Anahera


My Nan’s dog Coue
He is brown and white.
He is mean as a gun shooter.
He is fast as a bike.
When we take him for a walk
my uncle takes the leash off
him and he jumps like a horse to get the leash.
I’m happy because he has his muzzle on all the time.


Rebecca-Marley


My dog Pepe
is as happy as a hippopotamus.
He is as black as the night.
He is as sneaky as a lion, he follows me.
When we have dinner outside he sits beside me.
Pepe was the best dog ever.

Logan


My pet Meow Meow
is fast as a ninja.
She is as good at climbing as a rock climber.
She is black and white as a bag.
My cat sleeps so much.
I love her.


Lachlan

My dog Simon
is as big as a horse.
He is like a squeaking mouse.
He moves like a worm.
My dog acts like a really cute
puppy when we go for walks.
I’m glad we picked Simon


Leah


My cat Molly
is like a rocket.
She is as dark as space.
Her paws are as sharp as a lion paws.
She sleeps on my bed.
I love Molly.


Louie



My dog Mr
is as fast as a tiger.
He is like robber.
He is as smelly as poo yuck!
He has a black nose and he runs away.
He barks at me and his eyes are as brown as chocolate.
He is as light as a person and a little bit of white.
I feel happy that I chose Mr.
I love my pet.

Aaria


My cat Diesel
is as fierce as a lion.
He is as cute as a new born baby.
He purrs like a diesel engine.
He goes to the quarry and goes to the mountain.
I am glad that I picked him.

Simeon

Comments

  1. can i meet your pets room one! they sound so amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment