Athletics tomorrow!

Training with Room 5


My hope is that we have an awesome day and everyone gives the events their best shot!
Miss Andrews

My goal is to do my best and give it a go. But ….. I still want to win!
Lachlan

My goal is to keep my head straight doing sprints at athletics. My second goal is to not hit any hurdles down.  My last goal is to have fun!
Josh

I hope I get in the top three for both of the sprints and for rob the nest I want my team to get the most bean bags!
Kiarn

My goal is to give it a go. Also, don’t switch lanes in the sprinting because I always switch lanes when I am going fast.
Benjamin

My goal is to win the sprints so I can get in the finals. In the finals I will just do my best. In the high jump I think I will win because I have been practising at home.
Louie

My goal is to beat Neitana and get in the finals in the sprints. My other goal is to get at least six balls in rob the nest.
Logan

My goal for athletics is to keep my eyes on the finish line. I really want to get into the finals but if I don’t it’s going to be fine. I will still be proud of myself.
Olivia

For athletics my goal is try not to be too competitive, but if I do it is okay because it is just a game.
Anahera

I really hope I can get in the finals, but I am just going to give it a go. I am not going to rush and think I am the best at running. On the hurdles, I am going to try my best and not knock any cones over.
Leah

I think the teacher’s trained my great. Now I actually think I can win in either sock put, tennis ball throw or rob the nest. I hope I win. But the real question is… will I?
Ashlee

My goal is to come in the finals in the sprints because I will be happy. If I do the sock put, I will be excited because I enjoy the sock put. But I love the hurdles because they are fun and I enjoy them and I am good at them them.
Toby

My goal is to jump over the high jump and get the right leg over the rope. I hope that I get first in the sprints.
Simeon



My goal is to come third in the sprints. I’d really like to beat Anahera and Tyler.
Rebecca-Marley

My goal is be 1st or not.. Because it doesn't matter. In the tennis ball throw and the sprints too, but I hope I beat Anahera and Tyler and Simeon. I need to concentrate on the sprints.
Chevy

My goal is to come first in the athletics. Then I get $20.
Camryn

My goal is to jump the highest high jump ever. Also, get into the finals. My favourite athletics is hurdles because it is fun and I love to jump. Will I win? No as a matter of fact I don’t think will win. But it is fun.
Robert

My goal is to win the sprints, but I don’t care if I don’t win the sprints. My second goal is to jump more further than my practise jump at the standing jump. I am so excited for athletics.
Tyler

My goal is I hope I get first place in the sprints. But if i get last place it will be okay, it was fun. I hope I get 2nd place in the hurdles it is going to be fun tomorrow! The best day, come to athletics you will have fun! I hope I get more balls in rob the nest because I only got 4.
Aaria

My goal is to win the tennis ball throw. Because me and my little sister practise. If my little sister wins the sprints competition I will be proud if her and my mum and dad will be proud. If I do the sprint and come last it will be okay.
Luke

Knocked over? No worries! Keep on going.

My goal is to try my best on sprints, I don’t care if I win or lose. I just have to give it a go and have fun. I want to not knock down the hurdles, but if I do I keep on going. The scissor jump will be quite high, I will just try jump as high as I can.
Makaea

My goal is to get the furthest jump on the high jump. I want to win but I don’t know if I will… Will I?

Tayla




Can't wait!!


Comments